REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION OF GRADES TO THE SUNEDU
ONLY FOR CASES OF CORRECTION OR REGULARIZATION RECORDS
- A barrel (Specify your request in the process of adjustment or correction data to the SUNEDU)
- A copy of the Diploma fedateada by General Secretary.
- A simple copy of ID.
- A passport photograph (white background color borderless dark suit and shirt, renowned on the back with Last Name, Names and identity card number).
- Original Proof of Registration
- Original Constancia Exit
- A blank CD.
- A CD THESIS PDF renamed with the number of ID (If you have chosen the title for thesis).
- A simple copy of ACT ADOPTION OF GRADE (If the certificate was issued before the year 2000 )
- A simple copy of the resolution GRADE (If the certificate was issued before the year 2000 )
- Apersonarse OFFICE OF CENTRAL REGISTRY FOR DIPLOMA carrying his ORIGIANAL RESPECTIVE SCANNING.